Billy Graham and the rise of the republican south /
University of Pennsylvania Press,
|Series:||Politics and culture in modern America.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : Billy Graham's New South
- "No segregation at the altar"
- Evangelical universalism in the post-Brown South
- The politics of decency
- "Another kind of march"
- Billy Graham's southern strategy
- Crusading for the Sunbelt South
- "Before the water gate"
- Epilogue : Billy Graham and American conservatism.