Constitution of the Philadelphia Auxiliary Society of S. Charles Borromeo, adopted at a general meeting of the Friends of the Seminary, on the 16th of March, 1840

Main Author: Philadelphia Auxiliary Society of S. Charles Borromeo
Format: Pamphlet
Language: English
Published: Philadelphia: Michael Kelly 1840
Series:
Subjects:
Online Access: Click here for more information about this item
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!

Location

Library: PAHRC Library, Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center (PAHRC)

Click here for more information about this item