Northeast corner of the "House of Philosophy," later named Fusz Hall, under construction

View of the northeast corner of the "House of Philosophy," under construction, which would later be named Fusz Hall. This view is from the intersection of Spring (on the left) and West Pine. (14 June 1953) [Scan of PHO 1.59a.9 from the SLU Father Luke Photo collection]

Uloženo v:
Podrobná bibliografie
Hlavní autor: Lukaszewski, B. T.
Médium: Online
Jazyk:eng
Vydáno: 1953
On-line přístup:http://cdm17321.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/1809
Tagy: Přidat tag
Žádné tagy, Buďte první, kdo otaguje tento záznam!