Station WEW, Saint Louis University, 1930

Photo of the St. Louis University campus in 1930, featuring the Law School Building (now called O'Neil Hall). Verhaegen Hall and St. Francis Xavier Church can also be seen on the left side of the photo, and Aquinas Hall, which was torn down around 1958, can be seen on the right. The Law Schoo...

Descripció completa

Guardat en:
Dades bibliogràfiques
Autor principal: Saint Louis University
Format: Online
Publicat: Saint Louis University Libraries Digitization Center 1930
Accés en línia:http://cdm17321.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/wew/id/44
Etiquetes: Afegir etiqueta
Sense etiquetes, Sigues el primer a etiquetar aquest registre!