Station WEW, Saint Louis University, 1930

Photo of the St. Louis University campus in 1930, featuring the Law School Building (now called O'Neil Hall). Verhaegen Hall and St. Francis Xavier Church can also be seen on the left side of the photo, and Aquinas Hall, which was torn down around 1958, can be seen on the right. The Law Schoo...

पूर्ण विवरण

में बचाया:
ग्रंथसूची विवरण
मुख्य लेखक: Saint Louis University
स्वरूप: Online
प्रकाशित: Saint Louis University Libraries Digitization Center 1930
ऑनलाइन पहुंच:http://cdm17321.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/wew/id/44
टैग : टैग जोड़ें
कोई टैग नहीं, इस रिकॉर्ड को टैग करने वाले पहले व्यक्ति बनें!