A history of the parish of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary from its beginning November 11, 1865 to the days of its diamond jubilee September 2, 1940 /

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Main Author: Kheil, Francis Xavier
Other Authors: Gehl, John Britten
Format: Book
Created: [Clark's Mills, Wis. : The Parish, 1940]
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Location: Hesburgh Libraries, University of Notre Dame
Call Number: BX 4603 .C538 I66 1940