WEW studios, 1945

Photo from the 1945 St. Louis University Yearbook, showing the Law School Building (now O'Neil Hall), which was home to WEW radio from 1928 to 1954. The station's transmitter tower can be seen in the background.

Enregistré dans:
Détails bibliographiques
Auteur principal: Saint Louis University
Format: Online
Publié: Saint Louis University Libraries Digitization Center 1945
Accès en ligne:http://cdm17321.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/wew/id/19
Tags: Ajouter un tag
Pas de tags, Soyez le premier à ajouter un tag!